Get your voice heard!
November 16, 2011 4 Comments
Now is your chance. Autodesk has created a new vehicle to get input from you, the users of all things Autodesk. It’s called the Infrastructure Participatory Design Council.
What is it?
Autodesk strives to provide you with highly useful and usable products and services that support your productivity, help your extended team work together more effectively, and enable you to focus on what is most important in your job and business. Customer research and participatory design play a critical role in achieving these goals.
Participatory design helps the Autodesk User Experience Design Team answer questions about requirements, workflows, user goals, and common problems faced by Autodesk users.
Our participatory design activities include:
- remote usability studies (including design prototype evaluation)
So now you’re interested. What’s next?
- Sign up for the Council (see button below). It will take you to the Feedback Community (aka Beta Program) to sign in or register.
- Complete online survey (about 10 minutes)
- Sign, Scan and Return the Non-Disclosure Agreement and Consent
- Now you’re ready for research invitations!